Tampa’s favorite Oktoberfest event returns to Curtis Hixon this weekend for its 8th consecutive year! This event has only gotten bigger and bigger, with three different dates for guests to choose from.
- When: October 13, 14, and 15
- Where: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
- What: Beer, brats, and beer
- Tickets: Pre-sale available here. First responders and active/retire armed forces are free!
- Do I have to dress the part too? No, but you won’t be the only one if you do!
Whether you’re German, or just really like beer, this festival is always a good time. Each day is packed with lots of games, festive food, and beer (duh). All Oktoberfest guests are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the bavarian games like stein hoisting, keg stacking, tug-o-war, and even a mustache/beard competition. Mayor Buckhorn joins in on the fun too with a ceremonial keg tapping at 3:00 PM on Saturday!
Be sure to enter @allthingstampa’s ticket giveaway on Instagram for 2 general admission passes!
Prost! (yes, that’s the only word I know in German)